How energy efficiency is improved
For the reliable and demand-led control of air in laboratories.
Areas of application
Synchronisation of room air in laboratories, can also be used in Zone 1 potentially explosive areas.
- Maximum of 4 inputs for actual values
- Easy adjustment of exact partial air volumes using adjusters
- Suitable for use in areas at risk of explosions in zone 1 II 2 G T6
- Conformity tested as per EN 13463-1 and EN 1127-1 (Ex zone II 2 G T6)
- Compressed-air connections with Rp 1/8" female thread
- Supply pressure 1.3 bar ± 0.1
- Four inputs for:
- One output for:
- command variable signal for supply-air controller
- Setpoint adjuster for weighting partial volumes and setpoint adjustment ΔV